Unbelievable, but I shot a video today to tell you why I love BargainHunt. If you’ve been reading here for any length of time, you know I strongly dislike shopping.
But I love me some BargainHunt.
In the short video, I tell why.
Why I Love BargainHunt:
- They don’t accept manufacturer’s coupons, but they do price matching (don’t bother, there’s no way you’ll find it cheaper anywhere else new!)
- BargainHunt also has household appliances and furniture (I think I forgot to mention this) and home decor.
- They DO accept returns, up to 30 days after purchase, with receipt.
- Dig! Reach around to the back of shelves for stuff that’s been there a while. Finding items priced at 90% off is very doable.
- BargainHunt inventory varies by location, so check more than one!
- The shirt I’m wearing in the video is also from BargainHunt. It was $2.50, better than thrift store prices.
Not pictured, but I bought a Schwinn child bike seat at BargainHunt for half of what I would have paid for it anywhere else, and we use it often.
Do you have a BargainHunt near you? What’s your experience been?