- Do you have a great idea for a blog but don’t know how to get started?
- Have you wanted to start a blog for a long time but felt overwhelmed?
- Do you just KNOW that if someone helped you a little, you could share an important message with the world?
- Do you already have a business and want to expand your reach using completely free online marketing methods?
- Do you have an idea for a book and want to test the waters to see if there’s an audience for your work?
Then we need to talk!!
Hey! I’m Carrie Willard, mom of 7 and work at home entrepreneur. I’ve been making money online since my first child was born in 1998. In 2003 I started my first blog. Within a month, it turned a profit and I was hooked!
Since that first blog, I’ve done coaching, podcasting, selling physical products, selling ebooks and information products, ghostwriting, selling private label rights content, and more.
I especially LOVE helping mamas learn how to utilize the power of a blog to earn money from home.
It’s this reason I’m launching this Making Money Blogging course.
3 online classes that teach you the steps to launching your blog. From buying your domain name to creating content (and never running out of ideas!), and the various ways to monetize your blog.
Each week I’ll assign brief homework you can complete to maximize your progress and help you get the most out of the next session – but nothing overwhelming, I promise!
You’ll also get additional coaching from me in the (optional) private member’s only Facebook group.
August 7, 8, 10 (Sunday, Monday, Wednesday) at 8 pm Eastern time. You can join live or watch the recordings.
The last 5-10 minutes of each class will have a Q&A session, with more time devoted to Q&A on the final class. In-between sessions you’ll be able to reach out to me with questions that I’ll answer at the following class.
You’ll have access to the recordings for 30 days. The free resources listed below are yours forever.
- Pre-work journaling workbook with prompts to help you discover WHO you want to talk to online and WHAT your message is. The pre-work will help you get the most out of our time together and is a massive value all by itself!
- Access to a member’s only, private Facebook group so you can ask questions, get answers, and network with other participants.
- A list of favorite resources I’ve personally used to learn more about blogging and earning money online from your blog.
- Free pdf with my 100 Top Blogging Tips to learn more in bite-size pieces and refer back to later on in your blogging journey.
- My notes from the BlissDom blogging conference.
- Free printable with virtually unlimited post ideas for when you get writer’s block!
In mid September I’ll upload my notes from FinCon so you can learn more from the best of the best bloggers and online marketers.
WHAT YOU NEED:
A good internet connection and your computer or phone, plus something to write down your questions. Don’t worry about taking a million notes, because you’ll have access to the videos for a month, and the bonuses forever.
Let’s talk turkey!
All this will cost you $47. If you put into practice what I teach, you can earn that back FAST. As I said earlier my first website was profitable in one month.
Q: I am new to online business, is this still for me?
YES! This course is perfect for the beginner.
Q: I’m not “tech savvy”, is blogging for me?
Absolutely. When I made my first blog back in 2003, I had never done so before! I used a WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) website builder offered free through my domain registrar. The finished product looked clean and professional. If you can navigate Facebook or create an Instagram post, you can blog.
Q: I want to start a blog, but I’m not a great writer
Blogging isn’t the same as being a professional author. Bloggers are much more casual and speak like they’re talking to a friend over coffee. You can even voice-to-text to “write” your posts if you prefer! Or your blog could contain short videos or more photos if that’s more your speed. If you have something to say that could help people, you can make money with a blog, even if you’re no Jane Austen.
Q: Do you offer refunds?
I’m confident you’ll love the material presented during this course and find that I OVERDELIVER. I also understand fears you might have around spending money. I’ll honor a refund within 48 hours of your purchase. This gives you time to take a look at the pre-work and resources.
Q: I’m overthinking this decision and doubting myself. Should I enroll?
Sweetie, I get it! I have a phD in overthinking! Part of the feeling of overwhelm comes from having too many voices in your head. Let me guide you with this course. Decide now to take imperfect action. It’s ok to not know everything when you get started.
Commit to it, and I know you’ll be glad you did! Plus, the private Facebook group will give you a place to get feedback and help from a community of mamas who are in the same place as you. You’ll also get first dibs on one-one-one time with me at a discounted price as a participant in this course. More on that later!
Q: Is there a “refer a friend” program for this course?
YES! Got a friend you want to tell about the class? Want to learn alongside your bestie for accountability? (LOVE this idea btw!) If you refer someone, you’ll get $10 per signup as a thank you! You could get your entire course fee paid for and then some if you’re good. 😉
Q: I enrolled! What’s next?!
You’ll get an email soon after your purchase with instructions so you can access the member’s only area with all your goodies, and the private Facebook group.
I’m SO excited to see you in the class!
p.s. Not ready to commit? I understand. Go here to sign up for my best blogging tips, no obligation whatsoever and totally free.