- Do you have a killer idea for a blog but don’t know how to get started?
- Have you hoped to start a blog for ages but felt overwhelmed by the process?
- Do you know that if someone helped you a bit, you could share that important message with the world that burns inside you?
- Do you already have a business and want to expand for free with blogging?
- Do you have a winning idea for a book and want to test the waters to see if there’s an audience for your work?
If yes, let’s chat!
Hey! I’m Carrie Willard, mom of 7, online marketer, barefoot walker. I’ve been making money online since my first child was born in 1998.
In 2003 I started my first blog. Within a month, it turned a profit and I was hooked!
Since then, I’ve:
- Ghostwritten for internet marketers
- Hosted a profitable podcast, Natural Moms Talk Radio
- Sold physical products online
- Published ebooks for Amazon
- Created digital information products
- Sold private label rights content in the natural living niche
- Coached other bloggers
My passion is helping moms make money from home.
This is why I created the Making Money Blogging course.
And you can access it for FREE.
3 online classes that teach you the steps to launching your blog. It covers everything from buying your domain name to creating content (and never running out of ideas!), and the various ways to monetize your blog.
Each training video assigns brief homework you can complete to maximize your progress and help you get the most out of the next session – nothing overwhelming, I promise!
- Pre-work journaling workbook with prompts to help you discover WHO you want to talk to online and WHAT your message is. The pre-work will help you get the most out of our time together and is a massive value all by itself!
- A list of favorite resources I’ve personally used to learn more about blogging and earning money online from your blog.
- Free pdf with my 100 Top Blogging Tips to learn more in bite-size pieces and refer back to later on in your blogging journey.
- My notes from the BlissDom mom blogging conference.
- Free printable with virtually unlimited post ideas for when you get writer’s block!
My notes from FinCon (a conference for bloggers and content creators in the personal finance niche) so you can learn more from the best of the best.
WHAT YOU NEED:
A good internet connection and your computer or phone, plus something to write down your questions. Don’t worry about taking a million notes, because you’ll have access to the videos and bonuses forever.
Let’s talk turkey!
All this will cost you $
Ready? Just enter your name and email address below. You’ll instantly get access to the goodies, and encouragement along the way via my email newsletter.
Q: I am new to online business, is this still for me?
YES! This course is perfect for the beginner.
Q: I’m not “tech savvy”, is blogging for me?
Absolutely. When I created my first blog back in 2003, I was a complete newbie. I used a WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) website builder offered through my domain registrar. The finished product looked clean and professional. If you can navigate Facebook or create an Instagram post, you can blog.
Q: I want to start a blog, but I’m not a great writer
Blogging isn’t the same as being a professional author. Bloggers are much more casual and speak like they’re talking to a friend over coffee. You can even voice-to-text to “write” your posts if you prefer! Or your blog could contain short videos or more photos if that’s more your speed. If you have something to say that could help people, you can make money with a blog, even if you’re no Jane Austen.
Q: I’m overthinking this decision and doubting myself. Should I enroll?
Sweetie, I get it! I have a phD in overthinking! Part of the feeling of overwhelm comes from having too many voices in your head. Let me guide you with this course. Decide now to take imperfect action. It’s ok to not know everything when you get started.
Commit to it, and I know you’ll be glad you did!