Along with the sales of my ebooks and by other means, I earn my income from affiliate marketing which means that occasionally you will find an affiliate link on this here blog.
What’s an affiliate link? It means a merchant has provided me with a unique tracking link (that uses a cookie) to put on my site. When someone clicks on it and makes a purchase, I earn a small commission.
The price you pay doesn’t change.
Among others, I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
I’m also a mother of 7 kids and I like to sleep at night so please rest assured that:
- I won’t recommend a product that I don’t personally like and benefit from
- I don’t accept payment for product reviews
- Clicking on an affiliate link and purchasing something means I’ll earn a small commission from your purchase, but it does NOT cost you anything extra, and in fact I’m often able to pass along coupon codes and freebies as a result of my affiliate relationships.
- I have no ongoing relationship with any brand so if you see me recommend a book or a toothpaste or whatever, it’s because I really like it and think that you might enjoy it too
- I get lots of pitches from marketing PR types and turn down the vast majority because the product isn’t something I can stand behind.
- That being said, I insist on a personal sample of whatever product I’m giving away or recommending so I can try it first.
- I like bullet lists because they make for easier reading online
buy cheap 2K17 mt says
I’ll fix it!