- Whilst attempting to put on or take off shoes, you sound like Bill Cosby’s description of a man with a potbelly doing same. (fast forward to 4:54 – Mashiiiiing!)
- You haven’t seen your feet in some time. (Which may be a blessing. Who would actually want to look at their swollen ankles?)
- The belly button has popped. Ting! You’re done!
- Your body makes odd noises you cannot control. You have newfound gas expelling talents.
- Your belly is finally sticking out past your monstrously large prego boobs.
- You would rather stay home than face the horrible discomfort known as wearing a bra.
- You’re not comfortable standing. Or sitting. Or lying down. (You visit the pool a lot.)
- While doing a dead man’s float in said pool, your oldest son says your belly looks like an island, and can he put his diving rings on them for a minute?
- You drop $30 on the contraption known as a “maternity support belt” to help you haul around your belly.
- You start counting backwards to make yourself feel better. Just 10-12 more weeks to go! Yippee!
You Know It's Your Third Trimester When…
April 20, 2010 5 Comments