Crystal Paine of Money Saving Mom published my “we paid cash for our SUV story” on her site yesterday, so I expect some of her readers to click over to see what I’m all about.
I’m also a big fan of Crystal’s site and book. I enjoy MSM not so much for the deal postings, which I rarely read, but for the inspirational stories of frugality – that of Crystal herself as well as others.
Here are a few of my favorite posts on money and frugality that have appeared here through the years:
- My review of Laura Vanderkam’s wonderful book, All The Money in the World
- How to host a swap meet to trade great stuff with your friends
- Top 10 reasons to do Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University
- A review of the 1970’s classic sustainable living book Possum Living
- How to deal with a falling income
- How to homeschool cheaply
- Cheap eats – frugal recipes featuring potatoes, rice, and beans
- How I got out of debt – how I paid off my credit cards as a divorced, single mom of 4
- Lowering your grocery budget without compromising health
- Frugal baby raising tips
- Money and the natural mom
I hope you’ll stick around and see what else I’m about. Please leave a comment below and say Hi!