If you’re new here, welcome! This is where I list the most popular pages on this here little blog.
Best of… Home and Family
- Simple mom – how to keep things simple (and sane) in 7 areas of life
- How do you homeschool multiple children without neglecting anyone’s needs?
- The truth about homeschooling a large family – pulling back the curtain to reveal how you homeschool a brood without it taking over your day
- How to potty train a 2 year old in 2 days – without coercion
- Dirty little secrets about homemade natural cleaners – DIY cleaning recipes might be fun, but do they really save money, and do they work?
- Why I don’t make homemade laundry detergent anymore. Spoiler: because it doesn’t work and it damages your washing machine.
- Josiah Levi (my 27-weeker preemie) – my 7th child’s birth story. He was born via emergent C-section after PPROM (pre-term premature rupture of memberances) at 21 weeks
- Breastfeeding a preemie in NICU – nursing an extremely premature infant ain’t for wimps.
- Using a Lact-Aid nursing system with a preemie – saying goodbye to my frenemy, and why I wish I had used it earlier.
Best of… Well-being
- Reducing decision fatigue – how to minimize choices for less stress
- How to create a minimalist wardrobe to dress better with less money and fuss
- How to eat like a French woman – enjoy your food and stay slim
- Frugal natural beauty: make the most of what you’ve got
- The “bean cure” for pregnancy nausea
- How to help your Stitch Fix stylist nail it – how to get Fixes that rock your style
- The truth about “low maintenance” – is it code for “I’m not worth it?“
Best of… Your Time
- How Grove.co saves me time and money – a hassle-free save way to buy household items
- What I learned from tracking my time – and why I stopped grumbling about housework!
- What the happiest moms do before breakfast – how to use unwanted hours to pursue your passion
- How I use my Bullet Journal – my brain on paper and how I use one tool to organize my life
Best of… Your Money
- Frugal homeschooling: home educating without breaking the bank (long)
- My biggest money mistakes – what I learned, what I now do differently
- Work at Home Moms and the Feminine Mistake – economic dependence and why to avoid it
- How I got out of debt as a single, divorced mom of four children
- Free: Top 100 Blogging Tips – my best tips for launching a blog, creating great content, growing traffic and earning money
- How to publish an ebook for Amazon Kindle – if you’ve ever wanted to write an ebook for the Amazon marketplace, here’s a step-by-step guide
- Cheap eats – how to drastically reduce food spending without coupons or chasing sales (with recipes)
- A tour of my frugal kitchen – keeping grocery and energy costs down
- The No-Spend Challenge– how to drastically cut spending to save for an important goal