Are you feeling a little blah? Have you forgotten what you used to enjoy? Do you need help fitting YOU back in your schedule?
I can help. This free 5-day email series will help you reconnect with your passions, goals and that thing that makes you jump out of bed in the morning.
Enter your name and email below to get started:
I’m passionate about helping moms who have forgotten who they were before they had kids. Why?
My 7th baby was born after a traumatic pregnancy, at 27-weeks. He was in NICU for 3 months – all while I juggled my other 6 children’s needs.
After all that stress, I just broke.
I cried at the thought of getting out of bed in the morning. I was stuck in survival mode and blanketed with anxiety and grief.
Do ever you feel like this mom who wrote me?
“I have been terribly depressed and guilt laden lately. Reading your posts helps me remember that I need to find something I enjoy and find myself again. This fourth baby sent me over the edge of too many needs. I will be eagerly awaiting your next email!” – Amber R.
The answer to finding my happy place again was very simple. You can do it too.
My goal is to give you the resources and advice to help you to prioritize your passions and loves again, the ones that got lost in the midst of the busy child-rearing years.
Make Time for You: a Free 5-day e-mail series That Puts the “U” Back in Your Schedule
Here’s a little preview:
- How making time for what you love every day can help you be a better mom
- Simple changes in your daily routine that will help you carve out space for your passions.
- How to make time for healthy movement so you have the energy you need to pursue your goals.
- Ways to automate, systematize and delegate to create more time in your day.
- How to feel pretty again (and be a happier wife)
- Keeping your momentum going with good habits that improve your life.
Are you ready to start?
Enter your info below and your first email will be on its way.
I look forward to hearing from you!