I’ve written about my love for Grove.co (formerly ePantry) before. Anything that can save me both time and money and keep me out of stores is a huge win in my book.
I dislike shopping generally, but shopping with several kids in tow? NOT fun. It’s tiring, stressful, and always leads to extra spending or poorly thought-out impulse purchases.
Shopping from home online means I can give more thought to what I’m buying. There’s no rush, no traffic, no items that slip into my cart unnoticed (ahem).
Also, Grove pre-loads my shopping cart for me with my favorite things, the ones I buy over and over again. It’s easy to simply click “undo” if I don’t need something. But not having to add each item individually is also a time-saver.
And as a VIP member I enjoy free shipping and several free products each year.
Not to mention, driving to the store in my 15-seater passenger van burns gas, which is factored into the total cost of whatever items I obtain.
A few of my favorite Grove products are pictured above: blood orange hand sanitizer (this is the only hand sanitizer I’ll use), Mrs. Meyer’s dish soap and spray cleaner, and the lip balm which is fantastic.
Ordering as much as I can online saves me time, gas, hassle, and is easier on the budget all around.
I love my Amazon prime account for many things, but after some considerable searching, I’ve found that Grove’s prices beat Amazon’s on household cleaning products.
In addition, Grove will match Amazon’s price for their VIP members! I didn’t even know about this feature until very recently. If you find a better price for their product lineup on Amazon, email them the link and they’ll match the price. Pretty awesome.
I buy household cleaning supplies, organic chlorine-free feminine supplies, natural disposable diapers, non-toxic beauty and personal care products and the like with a few clicks of the mouse every couple of weeks at Grove.
And very, very cool is that when I login, there is usually a credit on my account from recommending them. Gotta love the refer-a-friend program!
If you’re at a loss as to what to put in your cart, here’s a few of the products I order regularly from Grove:
– Acure organic skin care products – these are a bit pricier than drugstore finds, but worth it. Because they contain organic, all natural oils, I find a little goes a long way. It takes forever to get through a bottle of anything!
– Seventh Generation chlorine-free disposable diapers to keep the dioxin off baby’s privates
– Dr. Bronner’s castille soap (large size, I dilute this to refill hand soap dispensers and for other purposes)
– Method dish soap refill
– Method glass cleaner
– Method all-purpose cleaner (love the grapefruit fragrance)
– Method wood floor cleaner (that almond scent is divine)
– Seventh Generation chlorine-free feminine products for my daughter. I use a generic “keeper” I got for $5.
– Tom’s of Maine deodorant
– EarthPaste toothpaste for the kids
If you have any questions or problems with your order, ask Grove support. They offer amazing customer service.
Periodically, Grove offers freebies to both new and existing customers. Check them out!