I wanted to tell you that Grove is back with another one of their amazing deals. Up this time is a free Mrs. Meyer’s cleaning kit featuring their seasonal scents.
I ordered my kit last week. And when I smelled the Orange Clove scent (and experienced an overwhelming desire to lick my countertops), I immediately went back to the site and ordered more!
This is their Mrs. Meyer’s seasonal scents special, and here’s what you get if you’re a new customer:
- Mrs. Meyer’s Seasonal Hand Soap
- Mrs. Meyer’s Seasonal Dish Soap
- Mrs. Meyer’s Seasonal Multi-Surface Spray
- Grove Collaborative Bubble Up
- Shipping & VIP Trial
- … a $35 value 🙂
Existing customers will still receive the Grove Bubble Up at 50% off. The kit is for a limited time and they have a limited number available, so don’t dilly-dally ok?
While you’re there, take a look at some of my favorite Grove items:
- Blood orange hand sanitizer – these are the only hand sanitizers I use. The smell is amazing and they have coconut oil to moisturize. I keep one in my purse for use after I go places, and one at home in a larger pump. (I wash my hands with soap and water once I get home, but these are a good substitute in a pinch… and flu season is upon us.
- The lip balm! As a self-confessed lip balm addict, I know a good lip balm. And Grove’s is awesome.
- EarthPaste. Hands down favorite non-homemade toothpaste. (Orawellness oil is my personal favorite, but I buy EarthPaste for the kiddos.)
- The dish towels. They’re thick and thirsty and I love them.